Here we will give you all the details of Bigg Boss Season 14 Auditions and how you also can take a part in the Bigg Boss 14 and become a part of Bigg Boss 14 house.
Bigg Boss 14 Audition
In the previous season of Bigg Boss (Season 13), we saw that there was no commoner contestant in the house.
All of the contestants of Bigg Boss 13 were celebrities like Siddharth Shukla, Shehnaaz Gill & Rashmi Desai, etc.
But this season Bigg Boss is definitely going to have some commoner contestant if not many. This is great news for all the Bigg Boss fans.
Here we will tell you how you can become a contestant of Bigg Boss season 14, Let’s start.
Just like the previous season, if there is any kind of Audition for Bigg Boss, then Bigg Boss themselves, will announce it on their Social media handles, so you can follow them first.
If there is any news about Bigg Boss Audition, then it will be announced first here.
After this, if there is any audition news, You can go to voot.com to see if there is any form given for the Audition of Bigg Boss season 14.
- Bigg Boss 14 will be Shooted in Mumbai Film City
- Big Boss 14 (2020) will be shown on Colors from September 27
- These seven celebrities will not be part of Bigg Boss 14
- This time the tagline of Bigg Boss ‘Bigg Boss 14 Hoga Rocking’
- Bigg Boss 14 can start from 26 September
Bigg Boss Registration Form
You can go to the given URL above to fill the Bigg Boss 14 Audition form. There you will be asked to fill out the following details.
As you saw in the above image, this is the example registration form of Bigg Boss season 12. But this is how the audition form of Bigg Boss 14 will be.
You need to fill in your Name, Address, Email, Social Media Handles & more.
How To Register in Bigg Boss 14 Audition
Here you will learn how you can register/apply for the Audition of Bigg Boss 14.
Here we will discuss the information like Eligibility criteria and registration process.
Bigg Boss Audition Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the audition of Bigg Boss 14, you need to qualify for a few eligibility criteria. These criteria are as mentioned below:
- Applicant must be 18 or above
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
These are the eligibility criteria to apply for the auditions of Bigg Boss 14.
The applicant can apply if he/she has the following documents available:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Birth Certificate
These are some of the required documents for Bigg Boss auditions.
Bigg Boss Audition Registration Process
Here you will see the complete process of Bigg Boss season 14. Here you will learn how to apply for Bigg Boss 14 audition online.
Follow the Process Mentioned Below:
- Applicants can register in Bigg Boss 14 by downloading the Voot app or Visiting voot.com/biggboss on your desktop.
- After that, you need to log in.
- Then you will have to fill the Bigg Boss registration form that is given.
- After filling the form correctly, simply submit the form.
- You will also have to upload your entry video. Please note that the video must be less than 50 MB in size.
This is the process to apply for Bigg Boss audition. Don’t worry, it is easy.
So that is it for this article, we hope you found this helpful.