So Bigg Boss 16 is Finally Over and MC Stan was announced as the winner of Bigg Boss season 16 in the Grand Finale, Shiv Thakare was the runner up of this show.
Here we will give you all the details of Bigg Boss Season 17 Auditions and how you also can take a part in the Bigg Boss 17 and become a part of Bigg Boss 17 house.
Bigg Boss 17 Audition
In the previous season of Bigg Boss (Season 16), we saw no commoner contestant in the house.
All of the contestants of Bigg Boss 16 were celebrities like Tina Datta, Sumbul Touqeer & Shalin Bhanot, etc.
But this season Bigg Boss is definitely going to have some commoner contestants if not many. This is great news for all the Bigg Boss fans.
Here we will tell you how you can become a contestant of Bigg Boss season 17, Let’s start.
Just like the previous season, if there is any kind of Audition for Bigg Boss, then Bigg Boss themselves, will announce it on their Social media handles, so you can follow them first.
If there is any news about Bigg Boss Audition, then it will be announced first here.
After this, if there is any audition news, You can go to voot.com to see if there is any form given for the Audition of Bigg Boss season 17.
- Will the common man also be able to participate in Bigg Boss 17?
- Raj Kundra can also become a contestant of Bigg Boss 17
- Actor Shivin Narang can also be a part of Bigg Boss 17
- Bigg Boss 16: Fierce fight in the house between Vikas Manaktala and Archana Gautam
- Bigg Boss 16: Gauahar Khan supports Ankit Gupta
- Bigg Boss 16: Archana Gautam’s rebellious attitude continues
Bigg Boss Registration Form
You can go to the given URL above to fill out the Bigg Boss 17 Audition form. There you will be asked to fill out the following details.
As you saw in the above image, this is the example registration form for Bigg Boss season 16. But this is how the audition form of Bigg Boss 17 will be.
You need to fill in your Name, Address, Email, Social Media Handles & more.
How To Register for Bigg Boss 17 Audition
Here you will learn how you can register/apply for the Audition of Bigg Boss 17.
Here we will discuss information like Eligibility criteria and the registration process.
Bigg Boss Audition Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the audition of Bigg Boss 17, you need to qualify for a few eligibility criteria. These criteria are as mentioned below:
- Applicant must be 18 or above
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
These are the eligibility criteria to apply for the auditions of Bigg Boss 17.
The applicant can apply if he/she has the following documents available:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Birth Certificate
These are some of the required documents for Bigg Boss auditions.
Bigg Boss Audition Registration Process
Here you will see the complete process of Bigg Boss season 17. Here you will learn how to apply for Bigg Boss 17 audition online.
Follow the Process Mentioned Below:
- Applicants can register for Bigg Boss 17 by downloading the Voot app or Visiting voot.com/biggboss on their desktop.
- After that, you need to log in.
- Then you will have to fill out the Bigg Boss registration form that is given.
- After filling out the form correctly, submit the form.
- You will also have to upload your entry video. Please note that the video must be less than 50 MB in size.
This is the process to apply for the Bigg Boss audition. Don’t worry, it is easy.
So that is it for this article, we hope you found this helpful.